Hidden Knowledge Course: Lesson Three
What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
Page Two of Two
Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us we're schizophrenic? ~ Lily Tomlin
To bring a little humor to the topic of sickness and health, watch the two short, fun videos below, which are both entertaining and educational.
http://www.personalgrowthcourses... - Store Wars (Star Wars spoof)
http://www.personalgrowthcourses... - The Meatrix (spoof of film The Matrix)
Though some aspects of the health industry continue to place money above public health, there are also many inspiring things happening in the health profession. At the forefront of transformation in the field of health is the Institute of HeartMath (IHM), a nonprofit organization recognized as a global leader in researching the critical link among emotions, heart-brain communication, and cognitive function.
IHM's 20 years of research into heart intelligence is the foundation for practical, scientifically validated solutions aimed at empowering people to reduce stress, fine-tune performance in all areas of their lives and foster greater health, well-being and their innermost sense of self.
Improved accessibility of heart intelligence prepares individuals to connect better with others and co-create a more coherent environment in the classroom, the workplace, the home, and ultimately, our planet. Please watch the one-minute video and then read the four-page article below on the inspiring work of HeartMath.
http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/heartmath... - HeartMath Video
http://www.weboflove.org/050720heartmath - HeartMath Article
A change of heart changes everything. Our health may be less a product of what happens to us physically, and more a product of what is going on in our hearts, in our minds, and even in our unconscious processes. When we learn to love, trust, and develop greater understanding of all parts of ourselves, even disease can be seen as a potential teacher and a powerful tool of change. Let us open to the limitless possibilities of healing and transformation which arise from deep within.
The unhappy person resents it when you try to cheer him up, because that means he has to stop dwelling on himself and start paying attention to the universe. Unhappiness is the ultimate form of self-indulgence. When you're unhappy, you get to pay a lot of attention to yourself. You get to take yourself oh so very seriously.
~ Tom Robbins in his fascinating novel Jitterbug Perfume
Image by Teka Luttrell of soulconnection.net
Take Action: Suggested Activities to Make a Difference
- Explore places in your life where you may have compromised your health to make or save money. When have you sacrificed your health for convenience or out of laziness? Realizing that the one thing you are guaranteed to have until the end of this lifetime is your body, how important is your health to you? How might you better take care of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health? Make a commitment to yourself to spend time taking care of your body, and place your own physical health as a top priority.
- How much are you giving your power over to doctors and health professionals? It is certainly wise at times to seek advice and treatment from professionals, but how wise is it to fully trust what they say or recommend? Not all health professionals have your best interests in their heart. While opening to what the professionals have to say, consider giving priority to your own intuition and understanding in any important health decisions you make.
- What does good health mean to you? How many habits do you engage in which you know aren't good for you? If this is the case for you, without getting into blame or judgment, explore why you continue with this unhealthy behavior. Consider ways to shift whatever blocks you from taking care of yourself. Take concrete steps towards a more healthy way of living.
- If you don't get enough exercise, sooner or later your body is likely to find a way to complain about this. Find some kind of exercise that you can enjoy, so that you will be more motivated to develop a better relationship with your body and honor all aspects of yourself.
- Now matter what kind of shape or condition it might be in, spend some time appreciating your body now. Be thankful to all cells and all organs in your body for functioning the way they do. Give gratitude for how your body supports you in being here.
- Consider sending some of the important information in this lesson to your friends, family, and colleagues, so that they might be better informed to make healthy diet choices and promote positive health reform. Educate your friends to key materials in this lesson. Contact political and media representatives with this information and ask them to take action. Explore some of the many groups working to bring this information our into the open.
For Those Who Want More
www.WantToKnow.info/healthinformation - Health Information Center
Concise descriptions and links to key sources of reliable, verifiable information dealing with cover-ups affecting your health and what you can do about it.
www.WantToKnow.info/05... - Miracles of a change in school diet
"Before the Appleton Wisconsin high school replaced their cafeteria's processed foods with wholesome, nutritious food, the school was described as out-of-control. There were weapons violations, student disruptions, and a cop on duty full-time. After the change in school meals, the students were calm, focused, and orderly. There were no more weapons violations, and no suicides, expulsions, dropouts, or drug violations. The new diet and improved behavior has lasted for seven years, and now other schools are changing their meal programs with similar results." Don't miss this fascinating article.
www.WantToKnow.info/deception10pg - Seeds of Deception
A 10-page summary of the fascinating book Seeds of Deception by health researcher Jeffrey Smith. This fact-filled summary provides vital health information about the food you eat. You will learn how the giant corporation Monsanto works closely with certain key officials in government to keep you from understanding what is happening with genetically modified organisms in your food, and how they can affect your health. Over 50 footnotes are provided for verification of facts.
www.WantToKnow.info/heal... - Key revealing media articles on health
One-paragraph summaries of major media articles provide key, little-known information on matters concerning your health. Links are provided to the full, engaging articles on their media websites.
www.WantToKnow.info/health/cancercures... - Cancer: The Forbidden Cures
This excellent, revealing documentary features several banned cancer treatments that have cured literally thousands of people sent home to die by their doctors. Evidence showing the role of top medical officials in suppressing these cures is presented with solid sources to back it up. The essay introducing this film has many links to reliable information on alternative cancer cures. Best of all, suggestions are given on how we can work together to make this vital information available to all.
www.heartmath.org - The Institute of HeartMath website
The Institute of HeartMath has conducted extensive research showing that good health starts with love and caring, and that this can reduce stress. Simple, quick exercises such as re-imagining a cherished memory can significantly improve your health when done on a regular basis. With a client list which includes such leading companies as Hewlett Packard, Shell, Unilever, Cisco Systems, and Boeing, the HeartMath Institute has developed a powerful track record in helping managers and employees to decrease stress and increase joy in their lives and work.
May good health accompany you in moving towards whatever is best and most meaningful in your life. Lesson four will introduce some intriguing information about life outside of our planet. Enjoy the exploration.
For Registered Participants, Click Here to Comment on This Lesson
For Self-Directed Participants, Click Here for Lesson Four